'Return to Play' Summer Free Freeplay Sessions
Ages U11 to U15 (2010 to 2006) will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from July 7th to July 30th
Time: 5.30pm -6.45 pm
Location: Thatcher Woods
OPEN TO EDGE PLAYERS ONLY. PLAYERS MUST BRING WHITE TRAINING T SHIRT AND RED EDGE JERSEY
All players must have filled out and returned the 2020-21 paperwork to the office to be eligible to participate.
Stage 4 Health and Safety Protocols will be implemented. Including:
- Any player who is feeling unwell, running a temperature or has a persistent cough should NOT attend
- Players must come ready to play, no changing permitted on the field
- Players must bring own ball and water bottle will be permitted
- Because of increased activities and exposure risks, any individual with a pre-existing medical condition is required to provide UPDATED written clearance from a physician for return to full participation.
- Participants must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days
- Parents should remain in their cars if attending, other than to check in on first day
Open to: Previously registered Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2006 and 12/31/2010
In Grades: K to 8 for 2020-21 School year
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.