- Tony Charrielle will be coaching the team
- $80 per player
- 4 games min/5 games max
- Games at Oak Brook Polo Fields
- Start Date: July 11, 2020
- Girls End Date: August 23, 2020
- Games are played 11v11 with 2 x 40 minute halves.
All players must have filled out and returned the 2020-21 paperwork to the office to be eligible to participate.
Stage 4 Health and Safety Protocols will be implemented. Including:
- Any player who is feeling unwell, running a temperature or has a persistent cough should NOT attend
- Players must come ready to play, no changing permitted on the field
- Players must bring own ball and water bottle will be permitted
- Because of increased activities and exposure risks, any individual with a pre-existing medical condition is required to provide UPDATED written clearance from a physician for return to full participation.
- Participants must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days
REGISTER FOR HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS SUMMER LEAGUE 2020